Stewardship Education Alliance
Purpose of Grant:
1. To support projects, courses, or programs including equipment proposed by teachers that help advance the mission and vision of the Stewardship Education Alliance.
MISSION: To increase community awareness of ways to be better stewards of our local watersheds.
VISION: An educated and engaged community preserving and improving the local watershed.
Teachers in public and independent schools in the five towns that serve Camden Hills High School are eligible to apply for a grant. These towns include: Appleton, Camden, Hope, Lincolnville, and Rockport, Maine.
Terms of the Grant:
1. Applications that include data collection by students will receive priority.
2. Grants must not be for expenses covered by taxes.
3. Grant applications will be reviewed by a committee.
4. A second committee will review implementation upon completion.
5. Teachers will be asked to submit a review of what they learned and how they will use it, and to share that information with other teachers.
6. Teachers and their students will have the opportunity to present work supported by a grant from S.E.A. at S.E.A. FAIR to be held at the Camden Public Library Amphitheater on June 3, 2022.
7. Teachers must submit the attached application form by March 7, 2022 to info@StewardshipEducataionAlliance.org.
8. Grants will be awarded by March 22, 2022.
Amount of the Grant:
Most grants will between $250.00 and $500.00.
Please send your completed application to: info@StewardshipEducationAlliance.org, or mail to Stewardship Education Alliance, PO Box 446, Camden, ME, 04843. For further information call: 207-992-3039